Needs a location
In this course, you will learn about Micro Services Architecture and how to build, deploy and monitor applications in AWS using docker and Kubernetes. An introduction to AWS will be given along with demonstration of frequently used services like EC2, S3, VPC etc.
We have decided to conduct this session over a five-part webinar series. Here is the detailed course structure. Please note the change in event schedule.
• Part I - Micro Services (Sunday, 13th Jan)
• Part 2 - Public Cloud – AWS (Sunday, 20th Jan)
• Part 3 – Containers (TBD)
• Part 4 - Orchestration & Monitoring (TBD)
• Part 5 - FaaS & Serverless (TBD)
We will discuss about Cloud Native Computing concepts in general and Micro services concepts in detail in the first session.
Gotomeeting capacity is only 150 so please join on time. Here is the dial in details.
Slides for the first part can be found here - https://www.slideshare.net/LinjithKunnon/micro-service-architecture-127880887