Get on Track with React.js in this 2 hour introduction to the new React.js framework with Senior Web Application Engineer, Alexander Farennikov. During this FREE session you will learn how ReactJS works and how to build applications. Alex will also briefly touch upon the Flux application architecture and see how we can architect applications with the Flux architecture.
WHAT IS REACT???
React is all about building reusable web components. This is in contrast to frameworks like Angular and Ember, which use two-way data bindings to update the HTML of the page. Some say React is easier to learn than Angular and Ember – it is much smaller and plays nicely with jQuery and other frameworks. It is also extremely fast, because it uses a virtual DOM, and syncs only the changed parts with the underlying page (accessing the DOM is still the slowest part of a modern web application, which is why the framework gets a performance boost by optimizing it).
This session will cover:
• Understand what React.js is and what problem it solves
• Explore the basic architecture of a React.js application
• Gain a deep knowledge of React.js components and JSX
• Build a working application that uses React.js’s components
• Learn React.js best practices
About the Presenter