We’re putting together a team for the Hack Upon a Cause hackathon and are looking for hackers, designers, data wranglers and product specialists of all experience levels to join us!
Technologies we’re thinking about using are:
• AngularJS (http://angularjs.org/)
• Node.js (http://nodejs.org/)
• Express (http://expressjs.com/)
• MongoDB (http://www.mongodb.org/)
• Twitter Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com/)
However, you can use any tech stack that you desire!
So, if you have some experience in or are interested in learning more about any of the above technologies while hacking for a good cause please RSVP on Meetup and register for the hackathon here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hack-upon-a-cause-powered-by-xo-group-inc-tickets-8939780123
Swabbies attend for free with with the discount code “codecrew”!