This is a community in Los Angeles to learn the basics of data and coding without having to become a data analyst or a professional programmer.
Our speakers are professionals with over 5 years of real-world experience working at top tech Companies like Facebook, Spotify, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn other tech startups.
Join us if you're a Product Manager who is looking for a better understanding of the technical side of development, a designer or marketer who wants to learn data, or an entrepreneur, or anyone else who wants to break into tech.
We host various types of events, including:
Data and Coding Workshops: Led by Product School mentors and instructors with years of experience in engineering, to lead hands-on sessions on Data 101, SQL, Tableau and more!
Tech AMA’s: “Ask Me Anything” sessions hosted by experts in data analytics. Every event is a unique and great opportunity to ask any question you’ve had about understanding data and applying it to product development.
Happy Hours: Drinks are on us! Come chat and drink with the Product School team, instructors, students and other data people in LA. We love celebrations and nothing better than Happy Hours!
Info Sessions: If you’re interested in learning more about Product School’s Data for Managers course, then don’t miss this! We’ll go over the curriculum, our alumni support, and introduce our instructors and admissions team for a chance to ask any other questions you may have.
***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2Iy5MHb ***
Data is a really powerful way to build better products for users. The ability to set up and vet a hypothesis about product is a huge asset for Product Managers and it's not just for the strong Data Scientists among us. Data and analytics can be a huge asset in figuring out what users want and in keeping development aligned with business goals. Let's talk about what that means and how you can develop your sense around actionable data.
- Why it matters what you measure
- How data can tell you what users want, and what they don't want
- How to get familiar enough with your own data to be able to get what you want - GA, SQL, etc.
- Why your goal should be to find the point in the data- What "actionable data" can look like
Meet the Speaker: Rose Crowell
Rose Crowell is a Senior Product Manager at Convoz. She has over 6 years of Product Management experience.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://productschool.com/instructor/Rose-Crowell)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (213)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2Iy5MHb)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite