What we're about
Women’s Power Networking, LLC is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement.
WPN is the place for women to gather whether they are new in the business arena or seasoned. We value each and every woman for her accomplishments and her desire to grow and create abundance for everyone. During our weekly Coffee and Contacts™ meetings, we enhance our speaking and presentation skills as well as share referrals and assist each other in all elements of business.
We want to know what’s trending in technology, social media and business processes. As we say: We don’t just want to be in the curve, we want to create the curve.
Besides the weekly meetings, members and guests network at Power Lunches, keynoted by sought-after speakers, attend the Executive Roundtable for inspiring conversations, enjoy after-hours events, Lunch and Learn events, our WPN Tea Party and other member-sponsored workshops and classes.
Benefits of Coffee and Contacts™ Power Networking for Women:
• Market yourself through our responsive web site
• Expand Your “Sphere of Influence”
• Referrals, Referrals, Referrals
• Develop your networking skills
• Develop new social and business relationships
• Free workshops on networking, business building, and personal growth
• And much, much more!!!
Who should join?
• Women of integrity who own a small business or work on referrals and want to grow their businesses;
• Women who want to expand personally and professionally;
• Women who want to develop long-term relationships with other like-minded women;
• Women who are willing to share referrals with the businesses of fellow members whenever possible; and
• Women who understand the power of networking together to maximize their effectiveness in the marketplace!
Basic Rules to Stay in Good Standing:
• I will meet once per week and be committed to being there every week. Three out of four weeks attendance is required to hold an exclusive spot.
• I am aware that there is no quota for the amount of referrals I must give.
• I will try to use or refer people to the services or products offered by the members of our group.
• I will RSVP each week on Meet-up so the organizers can be prepared with seating and materials for all attendees.
• I understand I am a vital part of this organization, and I agree to take an active role in making this group the best networking group in the area.
Please see the chapter organizer or the chapter’s membership coordinator for more information or contact Chris Rinehart, WPN Administrative Manager, at: email@example.com or 919/391-0442.
WPN Also offers a Virtual Chapter (https://www.meetup.com/WPNVirtualChapter/)!!
4:00pm ET - 5:00pm ET /
3:00pm CT - 4:00pm CT /
2:00pm MT - 3:00pm MT /
1:00pm PT - 2:00pm PT
Meeting - Open Networking
Join the meeting at: https://zoom.us/j/434290777 or
https://zoom.us/join (Meeting ID 434-290-777)
Meeting - Open Networking - Location: Online Only
Interested in starting a new chapter? Contact Marilyn Shannon, WPN Founder, at: Marilyn@womenspowernetworking.com or 919/362-7133.