addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Coffee Chats for Singles Message Board › confused about the dates for meet up

confused about the dates for meet up

connie
user 45988602
Anchorage, AK
Post #: 1
I need clarification, because all the meet-ups are old news, where on the site does it show the new events for April 2012. I added interest in all the meet-up options, and it says, nothing matches. I need help using this site, there is only1 upcoming meet-up?
A former member
Post #: 1
Seems this meetup is no longer active, you might be interested in another Meetup group in Anchorage
Alaska Social Singles

http://www.meetup.com...­