Jotholyn Mason of #oneloveyoga and LadyVee DaPoet of LadyVee Productions are collaborating to bring you The Poetic Healing Retreat!
Original music & Logo Design by: Allen Pough Productions
Retreat will have catered breakfast and brunch by 'Koffee & Cakes' with a creative writing workshop, open mic variety show, and guided yoga instruction (vinyasa flow and meditation).
Join us in the North Georgia Mountains this August 2019 for a 3 day, 2 night relaxation escape to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit!
Retreat Agenda - Limited to 7 retreat guests / Ladies Only!
Friday, August 23rd:
* Each retreat guest is responsible for transportation to the cabin location in North GA Mountains. Location address given upon retreat ticket purchase.
* 4 pm check-in time
* 5 to 6 pm = mix and mingle, refreshments served
* 8 to 9 pm = restorative yoga practice guided by Jotholyn Mason
Saturday, August 24th:
* 7 am = continental breakfast served
* 8 to 9 am = Vinyasa flow/ Sunrise yoga practice
* 9:30 to 11:30 am = Free Time
12 to 1 pm: Lunch is served
* 1 pm to 2:30 pm = Creative Writing Workshop guided by LadyVee DaPoet
* 4 to 6 pm = Free Time
* 6 pm = Group Dinner in downtown Blue Ridge
* 8:30 pm = Open Mic Variety Show hosted by LadyVee DaPoet
Sunday, August 25th:
* 7:30 to 8:30 am = Continental Breakfast
* 8:30 am = Sunrise yoga / morning meditation
* Feedback session / closing ceremonies
** Check out : 10 am
The Poetic Healing Retreat Cabin is located in the Aska Adventure Area close to the Toccoa River, 15 min from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining. It is fully equipped with a hot tub, game room, 42 inch flat screen TV, and spacious common area and kitchen.
3 queen bedrooms available : $200 single occupancy (2 have been booked, 1 Queen bed left!)
1 Common Space twin bed Loft bedroom available: $180 single occupancy
Lower Level bedroom available / 1 twin bed, 1 bunk bed : $150 per person (3 guests)
Investment to secure your spot: 50% non-refundable deposit due by June 15th
Ticket entry link:
Final payment due: July 20th