addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

C.O.F.F.I.E. Message Board › Parking for the Gathering @ Cafe Intermezzo

Parking for the Gathering @ Cafe Intermezzo

Roderick S.
user 9500596
Group Organizer
Lilburn, GA
Good afternoon Coffee-Lovers! I am looking forward to seeing all of you this evening at Cafe Intermezzo! This is going to be a fun night.

A few reminders:

1) We have a sales minimum for having the restaurant block out the large amount of space and have a designated server. With average attendance between 32-35, please plan to purchase $12-15 in food and/or beverage items to help us meet our obligations. We don't charge to attend this event, but we need to support the venue by purchasing menu items.

2) Parking is free, but the lot can get full. Especially on a pretty evening like this one.  I suggest using the complimentary valet parking. You don't have to pay for parking...just plan to give a little tip to the valet, and you should be good!

3) This event generally runs till 9:30 pm. If you are running late, and expect to make it by 8:30, I still urge you to come out. There is still much fun and conversation to take part in!

4) Bring business cards, marketing info if you have a business, and a smile.

As always...if you have any issues or questions, please call or text me at (770) 560-5582