Location visible to members
* Registration for this event is also available @ http://coinvent.co/events/StartupHappyHours
This is a free networking event for startups, founders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners. Event is scheduled from 5 - 8 PM. Happy hours between 5 and 7 PM - drinks are half price. RSVPs required. Or $10 at the door without RSVPs.
Hidden Gems Women
What we do?
1. We bring a diverse group of women together over a weekend to create web-based solutions for problems that concerns them. These weekends gives you the ability to create a product YOU are passionate about to help the people YOU care about.
2. We have weekly/monthly Meetups where we work on "Next Steps" for any woman who wants to work on a project or business idea and she does not know where to start.
3. We subsidize the cost of online programs that will improve the technical skills of women. In August, we are bringing Code School to Women for $16/month instead of $29/month.
Natasha Green is the Creator and Founder of Hidden Gems Women LLC. Natasha Green holds a MS in Mathematics Education, Educational Leadership and is closing in on her next degree in Computational Chemistry. Natasha has taught in the New York City Public school system, launched a nonprofit & two limited liability companies. She knows what it feels like to start a business with limited resources and to work full-time. A recent graduate of General Assembly's Web Development Immersion Program, Natasha is passionate about education, business, and technology. Visit us at www.hiddengemswomen.com (http://hiddengemswomen.com/)
BOAG | LAW, PLLC
BOAG | LAW, PLLC is a boutique intellectual property law practice that provides a broad range of services related to patent, trademark, and copyright issues for companies of all sizes.
David A. Boag, the founding principal of the Firm, practiced for over ten years with a large New York City intellectual property firm where he handled a wide range of technology-related intellectual property matters for a client base ranging from Fortune 100 multinational corporations to sole proprietors and inventors. David's background in computer science and experience as a software developer give our practice a unique advantage when it comes to working with high tech clients. Visit us at www.boagip.com (http://www.boagip.com/)
HelloDotNYC is an official domain registration service for .nyc domains. .Nyc domains are being launched right now. Apply for yours now at www.hellodotnyc.com (http://www.hellodotnyc.com/).
FreezeCrowd is an interactive social experience network for college students and alumni that was first envisioned when its Founder Eric Leebow was a college senior looking at his college freshmen picture book. Fast forward years later in 2011, FreezeCrowd was launched. Visit us at www.freezecrowd.com (http://freezecrowd.com/)
1. To sponsor this event, email email@example.com.
2. For volunteer opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Subscribe to NYEBN newsletter (http://nyebn.com/newsletter) to be in the loop of startup events, deals, discounts and advice