addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
In order for Safren to arrange meetups to suit everyone, can you please put your availability below and Safren will try to accomodate to the best of her ability. Thanks.
kira
user 86033612
Biddulph, GB
Post #: 1
I'm in lowestoft, not Colchester, for some reason this group was a suggestion when I googled, unless any meet ups take place a little closer to me, I'm happy to still be in the group though :-) kira
A former member
Post #: 1
Evenings are best for me.. except Fridays and Saturdays :)