addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Not receiving Meetup emails anymore?

Not receiving Meetup emails anymore?

Miguel F.
user 11379713
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
I have noticed that I am no longer receiving email notifications when new ColdFusion Meetups are scheduled. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I checked my profile settings and appear to have everything setup correctly. I think???

I am getting emails when someone posts to this discussion board (which is rarely).

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Post #: 217
Miguel, are you aware that we have not had any meetings in 4 weeks?

If indeed your profile settings don't say otherwise, you should receive meeting announcements if you also receive the discussion board notifications.

I have noticed that I am no longer receiving email notifications when new ColdFusion Meetups are scheduled. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I checked my profile settings and appear to have everything setup correctly. I think???

I am getting emails when someone posts to this discussion board (which is rarely).

Miguel F.
user 11379713
Louisville, KY
Post #: 4
Thanks for the response Charlie. I had checked the calendar before posting this message. I did not get emails for the last several meetings. To be honest, with all the emails I get I had not noticed until I received a message board update email. So I'm not really sure how long this has been going on. I am still receiving these message board emails.

I don't know???