addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Online ColdFusion Meetup Message Board › Meeting times tomorrow were switched by mistake. Ray is at noon, Dan is at 6pm.

Meeting times tomorrow were switched by mistake. Ray is at noon, Dan is at 6pm.

Charlie A.
carehart
Group Organizer
Jamestown, KY
Folks, it's just been one of those weeks...

I just realized (in consulting with our speakers Dan and Ray) that I made a big mistake in posting the meetup event announcements.

Ray is at noon, and Dan at 6. I just mistakenly switched them when posting the announcements Monday. I've now corrected that on the site. So sorry everyone.

I'm sending this note to all of you for clarification. I apologize if this causes a problem for some who wanted to see a speaker now in a slot they cannot. Remember that all meetings are recorded, so you don't have to miss the talk (http://recordings.coldfusionmeetup.com­). Ray simply can't do 6pm, and I knew that. Since we caught the mistake today, we felt that just switching the times was better than canceling Ray tomorrow and rescheduling.

I have corrected the meeting announcement pages and my blog entry.

Sincere apologies folks. (Hey, that's what happens when we miss a few weeks. I'm still lining up more speakers, so such breaks--and such mistakes from lack of practice--will hopefully not happen again.)

/charlie