You are cordially invited to the Government Contracting Symposium - Entering the Government Market & Succeeding as a Government Contractor.
This event is an informative and interactive full-day seminar designed to help companies enter – and succeed in – the federal, state and local government contracting arena.
Our guest speakers and panelists will cover multiple topics, including:
- Business strategies for doing business with a public customer
- Steps required to develop relevant government contracting experience
- Useful considerations in evaluating potential government contracting opportunities
- Approaching, understanding and succeeding in the proposal process
- Best practices to identify contracting opportunities and win contracts
- Ongoing regulatory compliance and common contract performance issues
- Strategies for dealing with government contracting supply chains
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be provided, and the day will conclude with a networking reception.
Please reserve your seat now by registering online: