*REGISTRATION MUST BE MADE THROUGH EVENTBRITE* https://www.eventbrite.com/e/federal-government-contracts-current-small-business-issues-including-why-and-when-to-team-or-joint-tickets-69294400417
Please Join Us For A Complimentary Seminar Series (Part 3 of 4)
Federal Government Contracts: Current Small Business Issues Including Why and When to Team or Joint Venture
Registration & Networking: 3:30pm - 4:00pm
Program: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
In conjunction with the Wright Brothers Institute, please join us for the third event of our four-part seminar series**/ to gain valuable knowledge from Taft attorneys Suzanne Sumner, Brandon Dobyns and Erin Davis.
This third presentation will discuss:
Status/Significance of Small Business Runway Extension Act
- What is a Teaming Agreement? Pros/Cons
- What is a Joint Venture? Pros/Cons
- What is Mentor/Protégé JV?
- Small Business Subcontracting Limitations - which regulation applies -
FAR or SBA
- When/How is Affiliation Considered?
- What is an Ostensible Subcontractor?
Please register here by September 13:
The last 2019 seminar in this series is scheduled for December 5, 2019, which will focus on 'Technical Data Rights or IP under Federal Contracts.'