What we're about
We are glad you are here! This group was created for Moms who are new to the area, new to parenthood, or are just looking for support and activities to meet other moms and kids.
This group is geared towards newborns, toddlers and preschoolers. We keep majority of our activities for our little ones planned on the weekdays to keep our calendar full. We do schedule some activities on the weekend as well as evenings. We like to stay busy and keep a variety of events planned. These include parks, hikes, indoor play places, home play dates, pot lucks, lunches, the zoo, arts and craft activities, and story times.
Any member can schedule an event, and we encourage you to do so. We all need to participate to keep this group going and stay active. We also try to have monthly activities for moms only including Mom's night out, game nights, Mom's night in, movies, book club and coffee.
Requesting membership to this group means that you agree to:
1. Attend one event at least once a month (first event MUST be within 60 days of joining). We want to meet you! We want you to make sure we are a good group for you. You will be removed once the trial period has ended and no events were attended.
2. Pay a yearly membership fee of $5 (within 60 days of joining) which strictly pays for the cost of being listed on the Meetup website.
3. We ask you to try to stay active and attend the events, or suggest ones that you would enjoy. Participation is vital to making this group work.
Lurking doesn't make friends!
4. Attendance is important and we ask if you RSVP 'yes' to an event, please show up. 3 no shows without communication will result in possible removal from our group. We do understand as mothers, children get sick, emergencies, and life happens! Kids are unpredictable. Just please let your host know.
5. We reserve the right to remove you from our group at any time. We wish to keep this a safe, friendly, and fun environment.
Let's just have fun, be supportive to one another and make new friends! Being a mom is hard, but you don't have to do it alone.
--We also ask that when requesting to become part of our group, that you please provide a family or a picture of yourself to help us identify you.
NO drawings, cartoon pictures, objects or back pictures will be accepted. We want to know who we are keeping an eye out for! This is a private group and unless you are a member, no one can see where/what we are doing or your pictures--
If you feel you cannot meet these requirements, please do not join our group. We want members to participate and enjoy the benefits of meeting new mom friends, making relationships, and offering fun activities for our children.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of us at anytime. We look forward to meeting you!
Marisa, Tiffany and Tifanie
(Your organization team)