addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Carpooling to Fort Vegan potluck on Saturday, July 30th

Carpooling to Fort Vegan potluck on Saturday, July 30th

A former member
http://www.meetup.com...­

Hi everyone,

Our sister vegan meetup is having a potluck, and they wanted to extend their gathering invite to we peeps in Boulder. I plan on going, and can fit three other folks in my car. Email me off line if you are interested in joining and connecting with our vegan friends in the Fort.

Also, still need someone to host a video/potluck gathering as well. Let me know if you have the room and interest and we can schedule for August.

lisa