addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Any children going to the Sept Potluck?

Any children going to the Sept Potluck?

Haydee M.
user 22252241
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 1
Greetings!
Our family is new to the group (just moved back from California) and due to our hectic schedule and two kind and busy-bodied little kids (4 and 6), we haven't had the pleasure of making any group events yet. We would very much like to attend the potluck in September, shake some hands and make some veggie friends :) Are any of you bringing your kids? Ours would much rather play with pals their age then listen to our "boring grown-up talk". We are happy to bring some outdoor toys to share too. Hope to see you all soon!

***on a side note, if any veggie parents have recommendations on docs/pediatricians (we can go Boulder or Denver) who are non-judgmental regarding healthy vegan kids, I would love any info you might have!

Thanks guys,
Haydee M.
A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings!
Our family is new to the group (just moved back from California) and due to our hectic schedule and two kind and busy-bodied little kids (4 and 6), we haven't had the pleasure of making any group events yet. We would very much like to attend the potluck in September, shake some hands and make some veggie friends :) Are any of you bringing your kids? Ours would much rather play with pals their age then listen to our "boring grown-up talk". We are happy to bring some outdoor toys to share too. Hope to see you all soon!

***on a side note, if any veggie parents have recommendations on docs/pediatricians (we can go Boulder or Denver) who are non-judgmental regarding healthy vegan kids, I would love any info you might have!

Thanks guys,
Haydee M.

I'm bringing my 2 boys, ages 1-1/2 and 3. Looking forward to meeting all of you :)
A former member
Post #: 26
hi haydee, i can't wait to meet you and your kids. i will put a call out to other parents to bring their kids but i know dina's children are coming. they are older but will find out exact age.
we will be in a park so they will have lots of space to run around and play. look forward o meeting you all.
lisa
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Haydee,
As long as the potluck is relatively close to Boulder and weather permitting, I plan on bringing my 2 1/2 year old and 4 year old. I am new to the meetup group and look forward to meeting like-minded people and families :)

Pia
Haydee M.
user 22252241
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks for the replies, very much looking forward to meeting your families and sharing food!
-Haydee