addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › extended registration deadline for May 17th

extended registration deadline for May 17th

A former member
Good Morning Everyone!

I am writing to let you know that we are going to allow members to sign up for this exciting event up until Monday, May 14th. We are hoping to have about 40 people and would love your support to help these amazing chefs get off and running to make a difference out in the world!

The sooner you sign up the better. As Lisa mentioned, if you RSVP'd "yes" and you are not going to make it, please change your RSVP. We will be purchasing food based on the RSVP list. Please email me with any questions. I am leading this event and am happy to help in any way I can. We will have plenty of Gluten free items. Thank you!

Lauren Gennett

www.thepuregourmet.com