addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mary R.
mrundquist
Fort Collins, CO
Post #: 28
I'll be in Boulder Saturday night and want to eat at a Vegan friendly restaurant. Any suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks, Mary
A former member
Post #: 64
hi mary,
there are lots of options depending on what you are in the mood for. here are just a few:
mexican- casa alvarez- just be sure to let them know you want the item veganized and they do a great job.
native foods- all vegan.
leaf- all veg with a lot of vegan.
curry and kebab- indian
tiffins- indian and lovely owners.
call me on my cell if you want more info. 303-70-2551