addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › need to change time to 6:00 this evening

need to change time to 6:00 this evening

A former member
hi guys,
i've been working a conference this week and something came up last minute and i need to drive one of the speakers to the airport and won't get back until 5:30 so let's plan on meeting in front of peppercorn at 6:00.
so sorry to change plans last minute like this but can't get out of this task.

also, if it is raining even slightly let's postpone until next weekend. we aren't going to want to pass off soggy baked goods and give people a bad experience with vegan foods. i am hoping the weather will hold out but right now it doesn't look too good.

my cell is 303-570-2551. call if in doubt.
if you know anyone else that was planning on coming but hasn't rsvp'd YES please pass on or let me know so i can pass this info on to them.
thanks so much and hope to see everyone tonight!!
lisa