addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › Blazer's Street Market-- A NEW produce market worth a visit!

Blazer's Street Market-- A NEW produce market worth a visit!

Crystal
user 6330548
Denver, CO
Post #: 24
Hi everyone,

I was tipped off about this new market from someone in another meetup group.

You simply must make a trip to the Blazer's Street Market in Northern Aurora:

http://www.blazersstr...­

Very easy to shop organics and local produce. Every sign is clearly labeled where the produce comes from. Also offers some VERY cool exotic fruits.

Prices are incredible. I talked to one employee who said it's the owner's goal to put Whole Foods out of business.

Very much worth the drive from Denver. Thankfully for me I work a few blocks from the Market!

I also hear that the owner thought about putting it in one of the western suburbs, but I'm so glad he landed in northern Aurora!

To give you an idea of the great prices:

1 large bunch of organic kale : 1.39
3 organic pears : 2.22
I large bunch of organic swiss chard : .99
1 mango : 1.29
cantaloupe : 1.79
thai young coconut : 1.99
bunch of organic bananas : 1.80
Large papaya : 2.79
1 passion fruit : 2.29
Large organic pineapple : 3.99
Large organic strawberries : 2.69

On sale: Ample bag of organic red seedless grapes: $1.00 !