addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
hi everyone,
special welcome to the new folks that have recently joined. we look forward to meeting you soon!

just a quick update on happenings with the boulder and beyond vegan meetup:

we had a string of events over the last few weekend starting with our "thanks for living" gathering, then the first colorado vegan drinks hosted by b.side and this past weekend our first vegan brunch hosted by sundeli.

all events were fully attended and as far i can tell good times were had and we seem to be spreading the vegan love amongst ourselves and the local business community. i have had 4 local restaurants contact us so they can cater to the vegan community and host such events. i'd say that was a good sign for sure....

this coming weekend we have our first "beyond" meetup in the beautiful canyon of coal creek and there are plenty of spaces still open bc this local can fit up to 75 folks. we are at 50 as of today.

we will definitely be carpooling to this event so please email or call and let me know if you either need a ride or can drive and how many you can fit.
also! if you have an instrument please bring along. rumor has it we may have a few musicians in the crowd.

other possibilities for next sunday are snow shoe/hikes around the area and possibly a visit to the animals at bleeding hearts but that still needs to be confirmed so let us know if that is of interest on your rsvp.

as always call or email with any questions-
lisa