- Carabiner Comedy Show @14er Brewery
Stand-Up Comedy, Local Craft Beer, & Mexican Food! Janae Burris is a Denver-based Comedian, as seen on NBC's '1st Look'. Since winning Comedy Works' New Faces Contest in 2016, Janae has performed on festivals & shows across the country, & opened for Saturday Night Live's, Michael Che! Come see Janae in action while enjoying freshly brewed draft beer at 14er Brewing's newest location. Smother Love Food Truck will be on-site offering tacos, burritos, tostadas, & more!! 21+ Guests Welcome. Doors @ 7:30, show @ 8:00. For 25% off tickets, use Promo Code MEETUP15 at checkout through the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carabiner-comedy-show-tickets-62292678077 ***Tickets cost more at the door, so be sure to buy yours in advance through the link above, using promo code MEETUP15. Ticket-taker will direct you to the group.
- Comedy Lot at Call to Arms Brewery
Join us for the first ever Comedy Lot, a Summer Stand Up Series under the stars at Call to Arms Brewing Company! The show is Friday, June 7th at 9pm, on the patio at Call to Arms Brewery. Get there early to get a seat, meet everyone else at the show for the Meetup, and get a craft beer before the show! This is a ticketed event where tickets are $5 at the link below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/comedy-lot-tickets-60875153222?fbclid=IwAR1QuVKhCbChk4nBIZz5d0PpYCals5amBwudesI5hlo1UTaDVvkSX6qG4ek
- Comedy Show at Dry Dock Brewing with John Tole
Join us on Saturday June 1st 2019 for an amazing lineup of Colorado comics at Dry Dock Brewing Company in Aurora! In addition to headlining Comedy Works, headliner John Tole has been featured on VICE, SIRIUS XM, & The Howard Stern Show. He has performed on numerous festivals including SXSW. He hosts Whiskey & the Surfer podcast & has released 5 comedy albums. also featuring: Zoe Rogers (Disney Babble, NICKmom.com) Tairee Dillard Edward Bell hosted by harrison garcia Saturday June 1st FREE show The show starts at 730, but be there by 7pm to get a seat, say hi to everyone else, and get a beer!
- Monthly'n Around w/ Headliner Kyle Pogue
Come on down to The Monkey Bar this May 27th for the 2nd Annual FREE HOTDOG'N AROUND! Since Monthly'n Around is every last Monday of every month, every May we have the pleasure of doing a show for people who have been barbecue drunk for 3 days. So naturally(unlike the grilled phallic shaped objects we will be giving away) FREE HOTDOG'N AROUND was the obvious move. Filling up these skin links with pureed pig buttholes is local funny folks Danny Ramos, Edward Bell, and Louis Beck! Headlining is none other than the man, the beard, everyone's favorite uncle Kyle Pogue! Besides giving you your first PBR and a cigarette when you were 12, Kyle has been on tour with Mishka Shubaly and has opened up for Doug Stanhope. We literally couldn't think of a better headliner for the occasion. Come see the man who has been called "As sharp and funny as a fannypack full of dirty needles and uproariously funny." Kyle will probably be back on the road days after the show so come see him while you still have the chance! First Fridays is for the birds, come on down to Santa Fe Drive every LAST MONDAY of the month for the real party. Hosted by: Kyle Burtman 8pm. 21+. No Cover.
- Free comedy show at Jagged!
We usually host this party last Wednesday, but we're going a week early because this lineup is just so good! We're back with another stacked lineup of comics, including: Rion Evans Andie Main Rebecca Robinson Joel Vernon PJ Johnson hosted by harrison garcia and Alexander Fenaughty Headliner Rion Evans was recently featured at "Just For Laughs" , the prestigious comedy festival in Montreal; and Kevin Hart's "LOL Network". He's also featured on BET's "One Mic Stand" and selected as one of the first few comedians for the breakout new show "Off The Chain", Bounce TV's number one show. Rion is an actor and touring comedian with many more credits- don't miss him return to the taproom! 7:30pm Wednesday May 22nd FREE so you have a few extra $$ to get some excellent craft brews!
- Carabiner Comedy Show: Caleb Synan
Stand-Up Comedy, Local Craft Beer, & Hop & Hoe Food Truck! This month's headliner is Caleb Synan! Caleb wrote & starred in Comedy Central's 'Deadliest Chef' & 'Wise Words'. He has performed on CONAN twice & competed on NBC's 'Last Comic Standing'. He was also featured on Fuse's 'Uproarious'. Come see Caleb in action while enjoying freshly brewed draft beer at 14er Brewing's newest location! Hop & Hoe Food Truck will be on-site offering nachos, potstickers, wings, & more!! Show @ 8:00. Arrive early to meet & chat. Guests welcome. 21+ Tickets $5 online / $8 at the door. Tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carabiner-comedy-show-tickets-60683781825 Tell the ticket-taker you're with the Meetup, they'll direct you to the group. 14er Brewing & Beer Garden 3120 Blake St Unit C, Denver, CO 80205
- Monthly'n Around w/ Headliner Zac Maas
Come on down to The Monkey Bar this Monday April 29th for the newest installment of the Monthly'n Around comedy show! The Monkey Bar is a great spot on Santa Fe near downtown with a large selection of reasonably priced craft beer and cocktails! Opening the show as always we have some of Colorado's best and out of town comedians. Your feature act for the evening really knows how to handle a room full of Monkeys, he works at the Denver Zoo, It's Preston Tompkins! You might recognize him from being one half of STEPDADS, a short form sketch group you can find on Youtube or the live show they had at El Charrito. Headlining this month is none other than long haired smooth talker, Zac Maas! Zac has been on the road with the indomitable Sam Tallent and hosts Laugh Night on Earth, a stand up showcase at one of the nicer stages in town Barfly at the Alamo Drafthouse Sloans Lake location. Zac is a regular down at the old Comedy Works in downtown Denver for a reason and we are stoked to have him back time and time again. First Fridays is for the birds, come on down to Santa Fe Drive LAST MONDAYS for the real party. Hosted by: Kyle Burtman 8pm. 21+. NO COVER.
- Free comedy show at Jagged! Headliner Derrick Stroup
Malcontent Comedy returns to Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery LAST WEDNESDAY of every month! We're back with another stacked lineup of Colorado comics, including: Derrick Stroup Tairee Dillard Apples David Appleton Daniel Reskin Mandy Appleton hosted by harrison garcia and Alexander Fenaughty Headliner Derrick Stroup has been taking the Denver comedy scene by storm. He is a regular opener for Josh Blue and tours the country with his high-energy story telling style. Do not miss him! 7:30pm Wednesday April 24th FREE so you have a few extra $$ to get some excellent craft brews! The show starts at 730pm, but get there between 7 and 715 to get a seat, a beer, and meet everyone else at the show!
- Carabiner Comedy Show
Stand-Up Comedy, Local Craft Beer, & Fiesta Fusion Food Truck! In addition to headlining Comedy Works, John Tole has been featured on VICE, SIRIUS XM, & The Howard Stern Show. He has performed on numerous festivals including SXSW. He hosts 'Whiskey & the Surfer' podcast & has released 5 comedy albums. Come see John in action while enjoying freshly brewed draft beer at 14er Brewing's newest location! Fiesta Fusion Food Truck will be on-site selling Peruvian gourmet sandwiches, BBQ, tacos, churros, & more!! Show at 8:00. Arrive early to meet & chat. 21+ Guests Welcome $5, no fees Tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carabiner-comedy-show-tickets-58619859578 14er Brewing & Beer Garden 3120 Blake St Unit C, Denver, CO 80205
- Grandma's House Comedy Show!!!
• What we'll do Enjoy some laughs and great craft beer. Grandma's House is proud to host a monthly Comedy Show! You'll love it all; whether you are chillin on a rocking chair, saddled up to the bar, lounging on the couch, or hanging out at the dining room table. Just try not to spit beer out your nose! That's a waste! But what's not a waste is the price. It's a FREE show! Al Jackson is headlining! He is a Los Angeles-based stand-up comedian, writer, and TV/radio personality best known for his 30-minute special "Comedy Central Presents: Al Jackson" and for his role as host of the BAFTA-nominated BBC series, "Officially Amazing" which is currently filming its 3rd season. Al has also be seen on Comedy Underground with Dave Attell, multiple episodes of FXX's "Legit", GSN's "Mind of a Man", on the NickMOM series, "Parental Discretion". He also appeared on all 16 episodes of season 1 of TruTV's "How To Be A Grown Up". Al is currently filming the 2nd season. Born and raised in Cleveland, Al began his comedy career while working as a middle school teacher in Miami. After two appearances on NBC's "Last Comic Standing" and winning several comedy competitions, Al further built his resume with a series of credits including: TBS' "Comedy Cuts", Showtime's "Louie Anderson Presents", hosting FOX's nationally syndicated travel show "Awesome Adventures", and writing for and appearing on TruTV's "Upload with Shaquille O'Neal". He has also appeared on Comedy Central's "John Oliver NY Stand-Up Special", "50 Super Epic TV Moments" and "50 Most Insane Celebrity Oops" (both on the E! Network), and serving as a coach on an Emmy-winning season of MTV's "MADE". Al can also be heard on the radio via the nationally syndicated "Bob & Tom Show" and on the "Opie & Anthony" show. In addition to his work in television and radio, Al performs regularly at colleges, comedy clubs and prestigious comedy festivals including the Montreal Comedy Festival, the HBO Comedy Festival and the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival where, in 2011, he was voted one of the Best of the Fest. The one and only Jon Spurgfin, voice of the Keith County Fair Combine Demolition Derby, will be your host and make you feel right at home - just like your grandma's house! Even if you have to go over a river and through some woods to get here, you don't want to miss this one! Grandma's House is small brewery in Denver, CO that celebrates all things craft. Located in the heart of the historic Antique Row stretch of South Broadway, our quaint taproom is right at home among our neighbors. One step through the door and it is clear that we are a little different than other breweries. Our relaxed, comfortable, and nostalgic atmosphere is designed to make everyone feel welcome. Our staff strives to serve beers of the highest quality, made with love but free of pretension. We hope you feel as at home in our taproom enjoying our beers as you would in your own grandma’s house. Cheers! • What to bring • Important to know Tell the bartender "Steph is the Best" to get $1 off already reasonably priced and delicious beers!!! Steph doesn't work there anymore, so she is no longer the best, but the code will still get you a dollar off!!