addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Showtime: Discount Concerts,Theater, Shows, and more Message Board › Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

A former member
Post #: 5
Actually, I'm going to Infected Mushroom next week. Sam, are you going to the show?
A former member
Post #: 4
How about Libation on Ludlow St.? Its big enough if we get a larger group, and I remember they had happy hour specials when I was there not too long ago.

If we get a smaller group these places might be good picks:

Ten Degrees Bar
http://www.yelp.com/b...­

Keybar
http://www.yelp.com/b...­

There is always the option to move to another space if it gets too crowded.

Any more recommendations? Happy hour specials are always a plus biggrin
A former member
Post #: 6
I know Keybar...sounds good to me.

Let's this party started, people! Pick a bar, and let's have a drink. biggrin
Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Can't make it to Infected Mushroom, but I'm down for any bar. Keybar it is? When are we meeting? I could do this Wed, Thurs, or Sunday (I might be away this weekend).
A former member
Can't make it to Infected Mushroom, but I'm down for any bar. Keybar it is? When are we meeting? I could do this Wed, Thurs, or Sunday (I might be away this weekend).

Ok Keybar works. I was thinking the meeting should be the weekend of the 24th that way more people can come and everybody who is really going to the festival will have bought tickets by then.
A former member
Post #: 7

Ok Keybar works. I was thinking the meeting should be the weekend of the 24th that way more people can come and everybody who is really going to the festival will have bought tickets by then.

Bummer. I'll be home on the 24th, but gone from the 25th to the 28th.
Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
Post #: 4
How about next weekend? or should we schedule something during the week next week? That may be better for everyone...
A former member
Post #: 6
How about Friday, August 17th at 7:00 pm at Keybar?

If more people continue to join the thread for this event, we will just change the place to a larger venue so that it won't be too crowded.
Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
Gonna pass on Trolley Snatcha . . . (i'm more into epic trance), but are we meeting at Keybar on 8/17 at 7:00 PM to start for the meet and greet?
A former member
Post #: 9
Gonna pass on Trolley Snatcha . . . (i'm more into epic trance), but are we meeting at Keybar on 8/17 at 7:00 PM to start for the meet and greet?

I would like to : ) I'm not sure about Trolley Snatcha yet, but I am leaning towards yes.