addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm from Bergen County NJ and I'm dying to go to Electric Zoo!! Problem is.....none of my friends will go with me :( I don't really want to go by myself.....although I will if I have to. Anyway, is there anyone out there with some suggestions? What would you do? I really don't want to miss out on it this year. I go every year. My friends suck. I went to EDC by myself...had a great time, but its always better when you can share the fun with another electronic music addict.
Sam
user 13381030
New York, NY
Post #: 6
You should go. I'm from NJ too and we're trying to get a meet and greet scheduled on the other discussion thread, maybe for this Friday if you are around.