addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Melodie
user 3384875
Rahway, NJ
Post #: 12
I usher at the Union County Performing Arts center in Rahway...from time to time I do get free concert tickets if sales are slow. Please comment on this discussion with your email address if you may be interested in tickets to shows in Rahway, NJ. Usually these are very last minute, the day before or day of. I would love to see the seats filled so I'm thinking of creating a mailing list to send out email blasts. The link for the theater is http://www.ucpac.org/...­