Chanting with Gayatri
A combination of Sanskrit Chants, Rainbow songs, Shamanic Chants and Voicework.
Mantras are timeless Sanskrit words, repeated in Chanting as a Meditation.
The vibrational Quality of the Mantra Sound Currents attune the Mind and Body to the Soul's Frequency, leaving one feeling refreshed, clean and purified.
The sacred Words form the Power of the Mantra, which when chanted (either personally or communally, but especially in a Group) aid in the spiritual Progress of oneself and in others, and Chanting also effects Healing in the physical and energetic Bodies
TIME: Doors open at 7pm. Group session 7:15- 9pm
DONATION: £8 / £5 concessions
Cash on the night (please text to confirm you are coming on the day)
Address: Flat 19 Bath House, Bath Terrace, London, SE1 6PU
5 minutes walk from Elephant & Castle / Borough tube stations
Please contact me before hand if you have not paid as places are limited
Phone or text:[masked]
Join my Facebook Group:
If you are coming for the first time - please read:
CHANTING WITH GAYATRI
* When you arrive please take off shoes and leave bags at the side, and turn off mobile phones.
* Please find a sitting position, which is comfortable for you, on the floor, sofa or chair.
* At the beginning and the end we have a guided meditation.
* After the opening mediation we go round the circle and everyone is given an opportunity to dedicate the chant and set a personal intention. Then we send these prayers off with a rolling AUM.
* After each chant we sit in silence for a few minutes to allow time for the chant to integrate.
* Please refrain from chatting between chants, but do ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
Bath House is the middle entrance - just buzz number 19