addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sexual Awakening Message Board The San Diego Sex Positive Meetup Group Discussion Forum › IMPORTANT! You must register on eventbrite to attend the Hot Tub Party.

IMPORTANT! You must register on eventbrite to attend the Hot Tub Party.

user 4532246
Rocklin, CA
Hello Friends!

I am excited to see that many of you have already RSVP'd here on meetup for the party! That is great. However, Please be aware that to attend you MUST Register at the following link as well. There are a limited number of tickets for men and women. It is free to register, but this is the the device we are using to manage the guest list and ensure a good balance. If you want to be on the official list, then PLEASE register using the appropriate ticket for either god or goddess:­

If you are having difficuly registering, then please email me with your name and email address and I will register you by hand.

Love and Light, Jeanetta