addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jeanie
user 4532246
Rocklin, CA
Dear Sex Positive Friends,

Please note that this event will not take place at Angels Nest. This particular event (Clothing Optional Meetup) is being hosted by Naomi and Don, and is at Naomi and Don's home. Even though this is my meetup group, they are the ones that you would need to speak to about the guest list and details of this particular event. I see that they did not include location information on the annoucement, so you will need to followup with them directly for the address. Please call 619-478-1233, or contact Don Gravalec through meetup. I believe they can confirm your RSVP, answer your questions, and can give the address and simple directions to their location. Have tons of fun!!!

Love and Light, Jeanetta