addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Men and Women Cooking & Dining Meetup Message Board › Volunteers to host January Cooking Event?

Volunteers to host January Cooking Event?

Robin H
user 3561097
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone would volunteer to host a cooking party at their place in January as part of the San Diego Men and Women Cooking and Dining Group?

Type of party is your choice as long as it involves food. You can have people bring some dishes or cook everything together. I can set up the website to make you the event organizer, and can help with planning/preparation as much or as little as you would like.

It would be great if we could have a volunteer host for each month, so if you would be open to considering doing this anytime next year just let me know or post a message on the website.

thanks,

Robin

858-354-5367

A former member
Post #: 142
Hey Robin, I may consider my community's Club house here in Escondido. Has more than everything we'd need. Let me reflect on if I want to volunteer the space, for January or February. Last time I checked there'd be a small $35 fee of for the club house. It can hold a very large group, equipped with full kitchen, tables, chairs, bathrooms, even a cozy living room space with TV & VCR, couch and recliner. If 7 people attended it would only be $5 each, if 14 it would be $2.50 each, so in any case it's a very nice club house fully outfitted, a good deal and a nice place for hosting a party. We'd need to have everything wrapped up by about 9:45 or 10 P.M. at the latest.
Meryl
Anthony H.
user 19409871
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Sandra,

I would like to host one at our house, which is located in San Diego on Mt Soledad. I will contact you within the next few hours to discuss further.

Anthony H.

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone would volunteer to host a cooking party at their place in January as part of the San Diego Men and Women Cooking and Dining Group?

Type of party is your choice as long as it involves food. You can have people bring some dishes or cook everything together. I can set up the website to make you the event organizer, and can help with planning/preparation as much or as little as you would like.

It would be great if we could have a volunteer host for each month, so if you would be open to considering doing this anytime next year just let me know or post a message on the website.

thanks,

Robin

858-354-5367

Luci O.
user 5945701
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
We need to have more potluck more often. lol
Luci O.
user 5945701
San Diego, CA
Post #: 8
Hi, Robin I would like to take over this group if its ok with you. You have so many people interested in doing something, but somehow nothing is happening. I can take over the organizer role if you allow me. Please let me know. Thanks