addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Men and Women Cooking & Dining Meetup Message Board › New Cooking Events - Important Information

New Cooking Events - Important Information

Robin H
user 3561097
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Fellow Cooks.

I am pleased to inform you that one of our members, Luci Ott, has volunteered to organize some events for our group. Luci has attended culinary school and will demonstrate how to prepare various recipes at her events.

Please contact Luci directly if you have any questions about her events. There is a link to her e-mail for each posted event (next to "hosted by"). E-mail address is luciott@sbcglobal.net­. It would be very helpful to also send your Paypal payments for her events to this e-mail address,  rather than clicking on the link to pay for the event. If you would like to work with Luci to help organize an event, Luci would love to hear from you.

Please note that any member can also organize events, so please feel free to contact me if you would like to do so and I can make you an Event Organizer on the website.

Thanks everyone.

Robin

rhalter90@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 147
Robin, glad to hear you're getting a volunteer to help out, especially a chef, great news. Thank you.
For everyone who needs to know how to pay a fee via paypal here's a tutorial;
To set up an account and send money via Paypal: Tutorial: https://www.paypal.co...­