In an initiative to democratize Machine Learning and AI, Corpnce brings you a full series of data science classes for all the tech enthusiasts.
These classes are absolutely FREE of charges, conducted on every Wednesday evening between 6-8 pm. These classes will be conducted by highly trained faculties.
* If you are passionate to teach data science and AI, you can connect to us for taking specific classes.
Commencement Date: 05th June,2019
Class Day & Time: Every Wednesday - 6Pm - 8Pm
Total Hours: 140+ Hours of Classroom Training | 200+ Hours of Coding
Lesson 1: Introduction to Data Science (6Hrs)
- Python Coding from Scratch
Lesson 2: Statistical Analysis and Probabilities (48Hrs)
Lesson 3: Data and Data Science Thinking (3Hrs)
Lesson 4: Introduction to Numpy and Random Process (4Hrs)
Lesson 5: Intro to Pandas and data manipulation techniques (9Hrs)
Lesson 6: Data Visualization (9 hrs for Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly and 3 Hrs for Tableau)
Lesson 7: Data Analytics Overview (3Hrs)
---------------- 60 Hrs of Machine Learning --------------
Lesson 8: Introduction to machine learning
Lesson 9: Supervised Learning Models | Unsupervised Learning
Lesson 10: Important concepts of ML
Lesson 11: Natural language Processing | Intro to Neural Networks and Deep Learning (15Hrs)
Lesson 12: Intro to Big Data
Link to Full Syllabus:
https://corpnce.com/data-science-courses-bangalore/ (Fill in the form under Fast Track & Advanced Data Science Syllabus)
1. Learners are expected to get their laptops.
2. Interested Candidates only. Please, do not reserve your seats in case you will not be able to attend.
Note: Repeat offenders shall be blacklisted from this group.
Corpnce Technologies Private Limited,
#191, 1st Floor, WOC Service Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -[masked]https://goo.gl/maps/1pMG4rZnGH3bxANK6
GET IN TOUCH:
Tring Tring: [masked]
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Management reserves the right to withdraw the program at any given point of time without any assigned reason or notice.
2. This course shall be spread over the entire year & anyone who wants to learn it faster can opt-in for in-class training on weekends.
3. The program is on a first come first serve basis.
4. The classes might be live-telecasted on social media for the benefit of students who are not able to attend.
5. A test might be conducted to filter the dedicated learners from the rest.