addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat Message Board › New Meetup: C.L.A.N.S. of the Revolution " Saber the Moment!"

New Meetup: C.L.A.N.S. of the Revolution " Saber the Moment!"

Marty
user 7176311
Columbia, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for CosKumite, C.O.T.R. Lightsaber & Fatasy Weapons Combat!

What: C.L.A.N.S. of the Revolution " Saber the Moment!"

When: Thursday, October 7, 2010 7:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where: The Columbia Teen Center @ The Barn in Oakland Mills
5853 Robert Oliver Place
Columbia, MD 21045

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Omari F.
user 12886469
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Hey, I just wanted to thank everybody for the great time we had Thursday night! That aside, it was a great honor to finally meet Chuck! :) My son and I look forward to additional classes.
Chuck
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Post #: 5
Hey Omari, It was great meeting you, and James as well. Great job to you both!