What we're about
READ THIS BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN
• Countrymen VMC is not a riding group, a riding club, or a social club. We're a traditional, men's motorcycle club.
• This Meetup group exists to allow new, interested people to communicate with us and see a calendar of open public events in order to meet the members and learn more about the club in person.
• In no way does membership in this Meetup group imply any relationship with CVMC; the Club membership process will be shared with you in person.
• You should learn the basics of who we are and what we are about by reading through the "Guest Info" pages on our website — CountrymenVMC.com (http://countrymenvmc.com).
• For our members' safety and security, Meetup group members who do not attend events in a reasonable amount of time and get to know the Club in person will be removed. (If that happens, you're welcome to re-apply in the future when you have time to come to events)
To keep our Countrymen brotherhood, and support out nation's veterans.
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, three-piece, non-territorial motorcycle club of patriotic American civilians and military veterans supporting each other, and veteran causes. While many of our members are current or former military, we are not veteran-exclusive. We are simply a men's motorcycle club who love to ride, live the biker lifestyle, and desire to build genuine friendships in a motorcycle organization with purpose.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is a group of real, passionate bikers who are all a little rough around the edges, but good at heart. We have day rides, go to biker rallies, meet up for impromptu rides, host or participate in special social events and fundraisers in the biker community, and hang out off the bikes too for events like football watch parties, poker nights, and days at the gun range.