Feeling the weight of big ugly piles of receipts, mail, business cards, emails, desktop icons, and unfinished tasks weighing down on you? Join us on the second to last day of the year to take some time away from the usual daily distractions to focus on the stuff that's been nagging us all year.
Join us at New Work City on Tuesday 12/30 and bring all the work that isn't your usual stuff!
Here are a few examples of what we'll be working on:
- Responding to business cards
- Cleaning off our desktops (both physical and virtual)
- Sorting through mail and notes
- Reading mail and shredding junk mail (we have a shredder!)
- Uninstalling programs
- Entering receipts and balancing books
- Selling stuff on eBay
- Buying things with unused gift cards
- Finishing draft emails/blog posts
Every time someone gets something done, we'll put it up on the board, and tally up everything we've accomplished by the end of the day.
We'll work on this all day. The event will be free to all members, and a suggested donation for everyone else.
Bring in your old papers, business cards, mail, and whatever else you need to do and get to cleaning!