Join Koreen Brennan, Bryan Roberts and Jungle Jay - on Oct 19-20 - for a weekend of creative and useful ideas in the realm of permaculture design for the Built Environment
• What are some of the best and inexpensive ways to retrofit your home to use less energy?
• Can you live without air conditioning in Florida? Some do, using these techniques.
Learn creative low tech sustainable techniques for your yard.
• Gray-water systems, water catchment, ponds - increase water availability and reduce utility bills
• solar ovens - so much more versatile, cleaner and cheaper to run than a barbecue grill
• rocket stoves - multiply the heat using a fraction of the usual energy input
• biochar - increase the water and mineral content of your soil without chemical fertilizers
• solar toilets,
• and more.
Additionally, we will discuss eco-building and natural building in different climates. We provide written materials and a great resource list as well.
Oct 19-20 from 9AM-5 PM.
To take advantage of our early bird special, simply
1. RSVP on the Meetup site before the start of the workshop and
2. register with Cathy, [masked], or[masked]
Contact us for location and details. We have only five spots left for this weekend, so inquire early!
The tuition and time for this weekend can be credited to any future Permaculture Design Course given by Grow Permaculture.
www.growpermaculture.com is your #1 Permaculture training concern in Florida.
Check it out :-)