addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Miami Critical Mass Meetup Group Message Board › Beautiful Day; But a Lousy Ride (For Me) Sept. 11th

Beautiful Day; But a Lousy Ride (For Me) Sept. 11th

Collin
emperor_tomato
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 177
Well I look forward to riding with you again.
A former member
Post #: 168
"I’m wanted at the traffic-jam..
They’re saving me a seat
I’m what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street...

So come, my friends, be not afraid.
We are so lightly here.
It is in love that we are made;
In love we disappear.
Tho’ all the maps of blood and flesh
Are posted on the door,
There’s no one who has told us yet
What Boogie Street is for."

---Leonard Cohen "BOOGIE STREET"

It's for cycling, Leonard...

...trust me

---The Bikemessenger

A former member
Post #: 2
Omar, not eating probably was the main culprit. Always eat some good protein before riding and drink some water beforehand as well. I like to eat an energy bar (the kind with at least 10 grams of protein) and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter. You need to keep your blood sugar stable. Peanut butter keeps it nice and stable. Ride on! Liz