addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Cross-Cultural Meetup Group Message Board › Needing a new group leader!

Needing a new group leader!

A former member
Hello everyone!

I will be moving to NYC at the end of this month, which means I will need someone to take over this group. It's sincerely such a wonderful group, and it would greatly sadden me to see it disappear. If you have any questions, or are interested in taking it over...please feel free to contact me asap!

Take care,

Jen
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I just sent you an email. I wouldn't mind being an assistant organizer---I love to plan events and so on and I'm really familiar with all the cultural things in Cleveland. We can talk more about this on Saturday at the Potluck.