addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Cross-Cultural Meetup Group Message Board › Asian Festival on Saturday

Asian Festival on Saturday

Kerrie M.
kerriem3
Euclid, OH
If we haven't already met, I'm Kerrie and I'm one of the Assistant Organizers for the group. I'll be the point person this weekend as Calvin has some work commitments.

I've moved up the meetup time to 11:30 so that we wouldn't miss out on the Lion & Dragon Dance, but it's still perfectly fine to come on out at the original meetup time at 1PM, if you prefer. It appears that the festival will have general parking available off of Payne Ave across the street from the Plaza.
http://www.clevelanda...­. to look at the map.

I was thinking that we could meet up inside the Plaza in front of Li Wah at 11:30AM. I'll try to keep a look out for everyone, but if you can't find me, just call my cell phone 216-233-8952. And if you're coming out later in the day, just call me at that number and I'll tell you where to meet up with the group. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Kerrie