addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Crowdcentric Network: Crowdsourcing & Crowdfunding Message Board › Moderator and new panelist added: Crowdfunding & financing your project in t

Moderator and new panelist added: Crowdfunding & financing your project in today's market

Stella M.
user 53023552
Group Organizer
New York, NY
We just added Megan Sperry, Director of the documentary The Domino Effect as a panelist, and Dipalee Rathod of Path to Passion TV as the moderator. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/crowdzu/events/85414412/­

When: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Showbiz Cafe
19 West 21st Street
NY, NY 10010

RSVP limit: 50 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup or by emailing me directly at stella@crowdzu.com.