CSA Monthly Meeting
IMPORTANT MEETING! LOT'S HAPPENING!
• We will discuss ongoing efforts to fight the federal take-over of education using the new Common Core curriculum in our schools. Common Core MUST be defeated. We will discuss ways you can help.
• We will discuss efforts to unify the conservative movement in New York State. Meetings have already taken place with dozens of group leaders to form a grand coalition to fight for our values.
• 2014 is shaping up to be a year where we can change the course of the nation if we act locally. There are a number of opportunities at the Congressional and NY Senate & Assembly level where our involvement can help shape state and federal policy. We will discuss CSA member involvement in these races.
• Efforts by local counties and towns are underway to "urbanize" Long Island by building huge low-income housing projects. We have been fighting this effort and will report on what needs to be done to continue the fight against Agenda-21 planning on Long Island.
• A special presentation on Healthcare Insurance options after ObamaCare by Lou Kron. He will answer questions about your individual coverage options.
• A number of candidates and elected officials will be attending to answer your questions.
Please make very effort to attend. Please bring any friends or family members who want to help save our country.
Hope to see you Wednesday!
Stephen Flanagan, Founder & Executive Director
Conservative Society for Action
WE WILL NOT COMPLY