addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chesapeake Sailing Association Message Board › Invitation to Parklawn Sailing Open Boat - Free Daysail April 29

Invitation to Parklawn Sailing Open Boat - Free Daysail April 29

A former member
Post #: 2
Good morning,

As a member of CSA and BASC sailing clubs, I'd also like to invite everybody to come out to Parklawn Sailing Associations's Open Boat on April 29. I'll be on hand to greet you and you'll enjoy a free daysail on one of the clubs three boats and meet other club members.

I have some flyers that I can provide with more exciting details, but you may also check out the clubs website at: www.parklawnsailingassociation.org

Please do no hesitate to email me or I'll be happy to call you to share more information.

Happy Sailing,
Deb McKenzie