addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston CSS Meetup Group Message Board › Long Term Contract - Front End Developer - Houston

Long Term Contract - Front End Developer - Houston

Janie
user 11039493
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
I am currently searching for a few Front End Developers to join my client in the Houston area. This is a long term (one year+) that has potential to go perm, for the right candidates.

You will be required to work on-site in Houston for my client as they are embarking on a redesign and integration of their customer facing websites.

As part of the redesign, the current content, which is held in a Vignette CMS, will be migrated into SharePoint 2013. Here are some additional details on the role:

Qualifications:

• Prefer to have Responsive Program Design experience
• Support requirement analysis for a Web application
• Develop Technical Design based on requirements
• Develop Prototype based on requirements
• Develop Web custom applications using CSS, Javascript, JQuery and JSP
• Provide status to supervisor as required
• Escalate issues and risks to supervisor in a timely manner
• Provide technical inputs on work estimating
• Inform the technical architect, technical lead and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project

Basic Qualifications:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• 3 - 6 years of experience in developing code using CSS, Javascript and JQuery
• 2 - 3 years of experience in developing code using JSP
• Experience in using RAD
• Have a portfolio of your recent work.

• Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.

Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like any additional details! I didn't want to bombard anyone individually, but rather post the details here if anyone is interested. We do offer an excellent referral program if you know of anyone who might be a fit.

Thank you!

Janie Howell
Agent || Consulting Division

A Q U E N T
Digital, Creative, and Marketing Talent

jhowell@aquent.com
P: 312-509-4481 F: 877-730-9080
720 N. Franklin St, Suite 401, Chicago, IL 60654

aquent.com
twitter.com/aquent
facebook.com/aquent
linkedin.com/groups?gid=149282

Got talented friends?
Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at www.aquent.com/rewards