January 10th-January 24th 2014!
Our friends at Photofly Travel Club have planned another great adventure for our meetup group!
This is a cultural and life changing adventure. We will be exploring the wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia to the fullest hitting all the must sees and also going where most tourists never get to venture. The coolest part of this trip is social/eco tourism involved. This is an eco-tour utilizing minimal resources BUT with plenty of fantastic boutique hotels, in room massages, and great meals all while offering a chance for everyone to give back. See below for details ande-mail us for the day by day itinerary ([masked]):
* 14 nights/15 days of unforgettable Southeast Asia
* Luxury Accommodations, Boutique hotels & unforgettable village stays…
* Breakfast Everyday
* 9 Lunches & 7 Dinners Included
Vietnam (6 Nights):
* Tour of Ho Chi Minh City (Presidential Palace, Notre Dame, Hotel d’Ville and Dong Khoi street)
* Cu Chi tunnels (visit the vast underground network of tunnels built first as a defence against the French, and later expanded during the American war)
* Floating Markets of Cai Be
* Boat trip to Cai Rang (sampan ride through the floating market with colourful congestion of women and children jostling for space and vying to sell their wares)
* Best of Vietnam’s Southern Beaches!!! (private massages, white sand beaches, and time to be lazy for a couple days…)
* Khmer Pagoda in Can Tho city & unique Speed Boat tour to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia (8 nights):
* Royal Grand Palace & National Museum (after our speed boat tour to the great capital we head to these famous sites)
* Dinner at Friends Restaurant (support a local NGO (non Government Organization that helps street kids learn the skills needed to be hired in the hospitality industry)
* Multiple in room massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Tour of the infamous Killing Fields
* Orphanage visit to donate school supplies and clothes (donations are optional)
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Anchor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! 2 days of amazing PICTURES!)
One of a kind village stay!
Next, We will be heading off to the village of Koh Ker. After you wake up to the sounds of the village, witnessing village life in a way you never could from the “highrise” views of a tree house accomodation, you can see what life was like, perhaps two thousand years ago. This is truly a dream come true for photographers, want to be anthropologists, and lovers of native cultures. After a hearty breakfast is served, we will explore the village and meet some of the people. We’ll supply an abundance of school supplies and other necessities before bidding fair well to our new friends (all donations are included in the cost of the tour and handled by the travel club team). We’ll end up back in Siem Reap at a charming hotel. You will have another evening and full day to tour the town on your own or head back into the temples!
* Impressive Samsara dance performance and a luxurious buffet with a generous sampling of many Khmer dishes.
* More evening massages (all included!)
* Free day for shopping and exploring Siem Reap w/ optional photography expedition to local villages along river
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and two photographers will be on hand to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc.
* All Transfers & taxes Included
* Airfare is not included but we are happy to help you find it as always
***Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary ([masked])
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/southeastasiatours/