Business Lunch Meeting
Market watch: Some of our contractors and service providers are starting to slow down. For the last two years they have been slammed with work. For the first time in years their work load is slowing. Feels like this is an early indicator of the 'slow down' the media has been talking about.
- We're still shopping for deals, should you?
- Does demand dry up?
- What's been happening to housing prices?
- Will there be more foreclosures, why?
Let's visit on Wednesday over lunch and review where the market is at and what the smart choices and activities will be in 2023.
New to investing? Great!
Experienced Investor? Great!
Stay informed, visit, and network with the Oldest, Most Respected investor group in the Coachella Valley: The CVREIA.
Come review what's working NOW including deal sourcing, funding, and rehabbing. No formal speaker or guest, the quality of the meeting is a function of the quality of the participation of the attendees.
- Who? YOU. No membership or affiliation needed. Meeting open to all Beginners, Intermediates, and Seasoned Investors.
- When? 3rd Wednesday of the month (Dark in December).
- Where? The Daily Grill in Palm Desert, 73061 El Paseo, Palm Desert, https://dailygrill.com/palm-desert-ca
- What? The CVREIA lunch meeting with lively & educational discussions with Experienced, New, Good, and Lazy Investors right here in the Coachella Valley.
- How much? Free. CVREIA does not charge but please buy yourself a lunch, the Restaurant likes it when we buy stuff.
This is a "no host" meeting which means that you pay for your own food and drink. There's no fee to CVREIA. Also the Organizers, Larry & Janet, will not be at every lunch, so you get to visit, learn, and network even if Larry & Janet are not there.