addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Jacksonville Dachshund Meetup Group Message Board › Members Recommendations: Doxie Little Black Book!

Members Recommendations: Doxie Little Black Book!

Kristy
user 2272824
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 52
I thought it would be nice for members to be able to post about services and business they have had great experiences with.
*Please use at your own discretion, they are not guarantees *

A member has recommended:

All Precious Pets Sitting Service
Karen Fletcher
904-306-0572
e-mail: allpreciouspets@netzero.com
Licensed, bonded and insured
A former member
Post #: 3
is this only pet services, or services in general? also, would it be acceptable to post services/buisnesses to watch out for?
Kristy
user 2272824
Group Organizer
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 54
I'd like to keep it limited pet services (sitting, grooming, training etc..) for now.smile
Jessica
user 3722694
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 5
Check out:

www.jarflinphotography.com

Professional photo's with professional equipment. Discounts for Meetup group members!
A former member
Post #: 1
I hate to post something like this, but the time will eventually come for everyone. If you are interested in a cremation service for your pet, I highly recommend Cherished Pets Cremation Service, operated by Lorin and Richard Hansen. They claim to not practice "mass" cremations like most services do. If the link breaks, they can be contacted at 612-5191.

L~
A former member
Post #: 7
my mom does beautiful grooming doxies. Mine always looked so pretty. Her name is Sharon at the Orange park petsmart.
Linnea and J.
Lime15
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
I see that a lot of the doxies in the group have very nice harnesses and I was wondering what brands of harnesses come with good recommendations. Thanks for your help!
Margie
mfmf
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
I found this website for dachshund harnesses - regular ones don't fit doxies very well since they're built differently. I've not purchased one because I use a collar on Liebchen, so I can't speak to quality. Thought I'd share with the group.

http://www.noodleandf...­