addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Original Dallas Cowboys' NYC Harcore Fan Club Message Board › Jerry Jones hiring pattern

Jerry Jones hiring pattern

Mike
tambo40
Stamford, CT
Post #: 14
I heard an interesting story about Jones. He hires a tough coach, like a Parcells or a Jimmy Johnson. This type of coach wants control and Jones out of the picture. Jones likes the football results but can't stay away from operations so he ditches him for a wus like Phillips, Chan Gally, or Dave Campo. Players like the wus because he's easy on them and Jones gets back into the picture but the wus doesn't produce so Jones goes back to the toughie and the cycle repeats itself :(
Morty
user 6385177
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Sounds plausible to me! All I know is that when Jimmy Johnson was coach, we were winning Super Bowls.