addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Original Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fan Club Message Board › September 5th opener vs giants

September 5th opener vs giants

Adnan
user 57821512
Lodi, NJ
Post #: 1
Recently was lucky to purchase some tickets at a good price for the opening game. I was wondering if anyone on here was also going and wanted to meet up and tailgate before the game. I didn't purchase a parking pass because I figured I would just use the $20 parking with the free shuttle to and from the game. I believe that parking is somewhere right off paterson plank road. If anyone's up for it let me know! Going to be with another friend and we're bringing some beers, food and a football. Hopefully J Witt will be healthy and ready to play that first week. Lets whip some little indigo a**. Let's go cowboys!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Adnan! I will be there!! I booked with the Cowboys Travel Club so I got tailgate & tickets. Idk how far your tailgating area will be from ours, but it should be close. So I'm down, man! :)
Adnan
user 57821512
Lodi, NJ
Post #: 3
Sounds awesome! Ill shoot you an email with my cell and we can talk!