addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Original Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fan Club Message Board › Cowboys/Giants Tailgating

Cowboys/Giants Tailgating

CARSON H.
user 8282062
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Anyone going to the game this weekend and want to get a tailgate together?

Carson
Shawn
user 7922075
Annapolis, MD
Hey.. I will be there.. I am going with some giants fans but, i will be rocking my cowboys gear.. Gimmie a call sunday when you get there.. (631) 831-1213
A former member
Hi I've never posted on here before and I'm a new member as of this season but I'm gonna be there with my cousin (also a Cowboy Fan). Not sure just how early we're gonna be there but we were basically gonna walk around till we saw Stars ;) Feel free to gimme a call when you get to the stadium.

-Jesus
908 578 3242

Shawn
user 7922075
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 2
Yea Jesus, I will be there gimmie a call 631 831 1213.. We can all hang out lol