addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Lone Star PHP 2013 Ticket Giveaway

Lone Star PHP 2013 Ticket Giveaway

Andrew T.
galenandrew
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
Fingers crossed it's me! :-)
Barbara E.
user 14623693
Cedar Park, TX
Would be great to win tickets - I'm active with Git Hub, Drupal and civicrm and all are enabled by PHP.
kurt k.
kurt_krueckeberg
Plano, TX
Post #: 10
I'd love to win a free ticket.
Shannon
user 14326456
Plano, TX
Thank you github!
Chris B.
user 10947383
Plano, TX
I've got the vacation time, so I'd love a ticket, since I don't think I could get my work to justify this one. Thanks GitHub!
Jeff C.
user 14480557
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
Thanks github!!
A former member
Post #: 10
Pick me!!

Julie
Ola O.
user 24255782
Fort Worth, TX